Association Registration Criteria Eligibility
• Only Overseas employed Goans’ are eligible to register with the Association.
• Any Overseas employed Goan who has completed 18yrs of age and above is eligible for registration.
• Any Goan Seafarer that would like to register must complete one full contract of his/her overseas employment at the time of registration
• Any Goan employed overseas on land jobs, are eligible to register once they complete six months of their ongoing contract of employment overseas.
• Retired Overseas employed Goans’ who have completed 60yrs of age are not eligible for payment registration however, they will be registered under category of non-paying members of the association
• Any Overseas employed Goans’ who have not retired however, no longer employed overseas but employed in India or established own business are eligible for registration as paying members.
• Committee is in discussion to avail certain benefits for retired Retired Overseas employed Goans’ however that will be only decided after 6 months from the date of Association is registered.